HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Start your year off right with a winter vacation! Enjoy skiing and snowmobiling in Northern Michigan. We have cottages available with reduced rates for the winter months.
Time To Plan Your Winter Getaway
We're making snow, real and artificial! If you love to ski, snowmobile, ice fish, or any winter activity now's the time to make your winter vacation plans. We have cottages open during the winter months that sleep from 8 all the way up to 17. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to get your family and friends together for some fun and exciting winter activities!
Don't Miss Out On The Fun Fall Activities!
Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year to visit Northern Michigan! Every weekend in October Frankfort offers their fall festival. They offer many activities for a great time including;
Pat Harrison's Lord of the Gourd Carvings
Free admission to the Benzie Area Historical Museum 11am-5pm
Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
and much, much more!
Visit their webpage for more details. We have cottages available for weekends all throughout the month so you won't miss out on the fun!
Book Your Fall Vacation Now
Don't miss your chance to experience the beauty of Northern Michigan in the fall. We still have full weeks and weekends available!
Spring Rate Special
Come enjoy a Northwest Michigan spring! One of the best seasons we have is spring. The snow is gone (finally!), the birds are singing, and very soon the deer will be having their fawns. For all reservations that depart on or before June 22nd, we're offering a discount of 25% off the Rental Rate!
Why vacation in spring? There are a million reasons, but here are just a few:
1. Beat the summer crowd. Fewer people means less waiting, less traffic, and better service. Don't forget to tip your waitress!
2. Warm days, cool nights. The days are perfect to break out your shorts, and the evenings are even better for a bonfire and a few marshmallows.
3. Canoe or kayak, hike or bike, the rivers and trails are the perfect way to get out and enjoy peace and quiet. Deer, rabbits, herons, and eagles are frequently visitors to these areas.
4. Geocaching. Explore forgotten landmarks and hidden beaches while discovering treasures left behind from other adventurers. Never geocached? Check out Geocaching 101.
5. Deals, deals, deals! Take advantage of great discounts from ATV rentals to greenhouse sales, yard sales and sidewalk sales.
May is Morel Month!
Morel's are one of nature's delicacies, often going for around $50 a pound! Northern Michigan is a morel hunters playground, with state and national forests at every turn. Easily found, if you know where to look. Make your weekend reservation and check out www.MichiganMorels.com! Don't forget to stop at the Mesick Mushroom Festival while you're here.
UPDATE - They've been sited! We've heard reports of morel sightings in the Bear Lake area!
Benzie County's Passport to Fun
While we are patiently awaiting this summers Passport to Fun, take a look at the amazing things that were given away in last years Passport.
How to take advantage of these goodies? Fill out the form, send it to us, then pick it up at the Visitor's Center when you arrive. Easy!
Guest Reviews ( view all )
"This is a beautiful home, well maintained, a joy to come to! Thank you for your hard work. We look forward to next year!"
"Beautiful home. Great. We loved it!"
"Best view on the lake! Great location! Appreciate the use of the dishwasher and laundry! Appreciate the use of the jet ski hoist!"