Terms & Conditions
- Taxes and housekeeping fees are in addition to the base rental rate.
- CSA Damage Insurance or a refundable damage deposit are required on all properties. The damage deposit is fully refundable within 30 days of departure as long as the property is left in good condition.
- Certain properties are pet friendly. A non-refundable pet fee will be added to the rental rate. Please see our Pet Policy below.
- A maximum unit capacity is listed for each house and is not to be exceeded for any reason at any time.
- Because of limited parking space, parking is limited to 2 vehicles per cottage. Please contact the office to inquire about additional parking.
- Linens and paper products are typically provided by the renter, however, linens can be provided for a modest additional charge.
- Check-in and check-out times are noted on the rental contract; generally in after 4 P.M. and out by 10 A.M. Summer rentals occur Saturday P.M. to Saturday A.M. Occasionally, early check-ins, and late check-outs can be accommodated, please contact our office.
- Telephone use is limited to local or credit card calls. Tenant will be responsible for any telephone charges incurred during their stay as well as a processing fee.
- All units are privately owned and furnished to the owners' tastes. Early inquires get the larger selection.
- Canoes and kayaks are available at modest rental prices.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all properties are NON-SMOKING and pets are NOT allowed. The vacation homeowners may have allergies or other health issues which prohibit smoking and pets on the property. Also, some properties that are not pet friendly are not necessarily pet free. If you have allergies, please notify our Reservationist so she can further assist you in finding a cottage.
- Tentative reservations are taken up to 1 year in advance, a $100 per week deposit is required to hold your reservation for you. This deposit is refundable in the event that we are unable to confirm your reservation.
- To make your reservation, we require a $100 deposit with the remainder of the first half of your total due in 2 weeks, or the first half of your total.
- We have a minimum age requirement of 25 for reservations on any property. Proof of age may be required to confirm your reservation, a copy of your state ID is sufficient.
- There will be a $30 fee for all returned (NSF) checks.
- Anyone can bring a pet by paying a pet fee and TRUE Service Animals do not pay a pet fee
- Guests may not bring pets to the owner’s property, but the owners might, however TRUE Service Animals may or may not be allowed, when they are they do not pay a pet fee
- The property is guaranteed to be free any pet allergens for all guests and the owner, animals are never allowed, Service Animals are not permitted per the law
All cancellations will be charged a service fee. If you've paid a Pre-Reservation fee of $100.00, this fee is only refundable if we are unable to confirm your reservation week, otherwise it is non-refundable.
If request for cancellation is received 45 days or more prior to your arrival date, your payment will be refunded less a 25 percent cancellation fee, calculated by the base rental rate, or a minimum of $100.
If cancellation is made within the 45-day period prior to arrival date, or if you vacate the property earlier than your scheduled departure date, all monies (excluding damage deposit) will be forfeited.
All cancellation requests MUST be in writing, telephone cancellations will not be accepted. Reservations will be automatically canceled when payment is 5 business days late. If cancellation is the result of late payment, there will be no refund.
- Any refunds will be mailed within 30 days.